iCal Calendar Agenda in KDE with OwnCloud
I'm moving away from Google, so I thought I'd like to use it with my OwnCloud installation. Here's how I did it.
- Log in to OwnCloud in your favourite web browser
- Go to Calendar tab
- Click on Calendars in top right corner
- Click on the globe icon next to your calendar's name
- Copy the link that showed up
- Paste that link into your browser
- Your browser will ask you about your OwnCloud username and password. This is normal.
- You will see a link named somewhat like "owncloud-6da097bcedfabb472745956.ics"
- Right click that link
- Right click on Calendar Agenda plasmoid, choose Settings
- Paste the URL from your clipboard and click Add
- Click OK
- Plasma may ask you about your OwnCloud username and password once again. Enter it and check the checkbox to make Plasma remember it.
- You're done!